Immigration/UK Border Agency (UKBA):
Areas this may cover:
Settlement/citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Definite Leave to Remain, Visas including work, study, visit.
Possible issues covered by this:
- Overstayer/Illegal immigrant
- Delay in decision or visa
- Lost paperwork
- Permission to work
- Relative refused visa to enter UK
- Support letter (providing Tracey has met constituent and previous UKBA letters do not show fraudulent or illegal behaviour)
Additional infotmaion required:
- Home Office reference number
- Date of Birth
- Completion of Immigration form attached below.
Imm-HO.doc for cases already in country
Imm-UKVisa.doc for cases outside country
It is important to note that as an MP Tracey has no authority to overturn a visa or appeal decision by the UK Border Agency, nor does she have authority over the timetable for the decision of their visa application. She can however ask for a review if there is administrative error to add to a case.