Areas this may cover:

Social Housing, Housing associations, Housing Bands, Housing benefit, Council tax benefit, Homelessness and Disabled Facilities grant.

Possible issues this may include:

  • Housing Band grade
  • Length of time on housing list
  • Standard of house
  • Rent arrears
  • Eviction
  • Homelessness
  • Adaptations to house needed
  • Neighbours

It should be noted, however, that I do not have the authority to grant housing nor can I instruct the council to give you a property.  I will make enquiries on your behalf to make sure you are given full support and clear information on what your options are from the council. 

 Addition information required:

  • Name of Housing Association/landlord and council.
  • Current Housing Band and length of time on list.
  • If issue is about standard of house pictures are helpful.
  • Brief summary of issue.